Our summer conventional long Peshwas emits the illuminated glow of the late spring-summer. Ace this festive season in codes of sophisticated luxury dressed in this pure net shirt, intricately embroidered with delicate floral patterns and pleats. A richly detailed design featuring stitch work in chartreuse green contrasted with pale tea-pink colored embroidery later enhanced with white pearls and healing crystals. Layered with additional embroidered borders including a scalloped patti at the bottom. It is further beautified with hand embellishments on the front, neckline, and fully embellished sleeves along with Fozia Khalid’s stunning scalloped lace border, a beautiful floral embroidered organza dupatta interlinked with a plain solid base and even prettier 'pallus' giving an ethereal look makes it an effortless style statement!
DYED NET SHIRT
DYED INNER SLIP (RAW SILK) 2 METERS
DYED TROUSER (RAW SILK) 2.5 METERS
DYED DUPATTA (ORGANZA) 2.5 METER
EMBROIDERED NECK PATCH
EMBROIDERED SLEEVES BORDER
EMBROIDERED FRONT PANELS (LEFT+RIGHT)
EMBROIDERED SHARARA BOTTOM
EMBROIDERED DUPATTA BORDER
DUPATTA BORDER DETAILS
• Product color may slightly vary from the image shown.
• Stitched outfit will be tailored same as the image shown. Please note that there may be minor differences in design of the finishing fabrics & added trims. For this dupatta, the finished edge will be straight borders on the corners as pictured.
• Stitched outfit will include a lining or a separate slip to be worn under the shirt.
• If a sleeveless dress is required, kindly ensure that it is clearly requested at the time of placing your order.
• Only paid orders will be accommodated for custom stitching.
• Custom stitched outfits cannot be returned/exchanged/refunded.
DELIVERY TIME (UNSTITCHED)
Pakistan and International: Order will be dispatched after 15-20 working days from order confirmation.