A sanguineous front open embroidered shirt that takes inspiration from botanical nature show casting butterflies and flowers with rich detailed thread work, enhanced with fine crystals and sequins, accompanied with embellished borders. The double-sleeves are beautifully detailed with luxurious patterns and cutwork. It has been layered with a lush PK silk slip. It comes with a gorgeous 2.5 yards organza dupatta, finished with 4 sided embroidered border giving it a bold and artsy vibe.
DYED NET SHIRT
DYED INNER SLIP (RAW SILK) 2 METERS
DYED TROUSER (RAW SILK) 2.5 METERS
DYED DUPATTA (ORGANZA) 2.5 METER
EMBROIDERED SLEEVES BORDER
EMBROIDERED HEM BORDER (LEFT - RIGHT)
EMBROIDERED SLEEVE BORDER
EMBROIDERED PANTS BOTTOM
EMBROIDERED DUPATTA BORDER
DUPATTA BORDER DETAILS
• Product color may slightly vary from the image shown.
• Stitched outfit will be tailored same as the image shown. Please note that there may be minor differences in design of the finishing fabrics & added trims.
• Stitched outfit will include a lining or a separate slip to be worn under the shirt.
• If a sleeveless dress is required, kindly ensure that it is clearly requested at the time of placing your order.
• Only paid orders will be accommodated for custom stitching.
• Custom stitched outfits cannot be returned/exchanged/refunded.
DELIVERY TIME (STITCHED)
Pakistan and International: Custom stitched orders will be dispatched within 20-25 working days from payment confirmation.